If you’re thinking about selling your property, I offer a complimentary in-home consultation and
comparative market analysis to help determine your home’s fair market value. As your listing agent, my job starts well before we put a For Sale sign in your front yard. My duty to you is to help prepare your home to be listed, maximize exposure to qualified buyers, and get your home sold in at the best price and terms possible.
After analyzing your home and comparing it to recent sales in your area, we will discuss pricing your home competitively in the current marketplace. Most of the time, the price of your home is the first thing a potential buyer sees. Overpricing your home eliminates prospects and increases your days on the market, and of course, we don’t want to leave money on the table. Correctly pricing your property will generate the most attention which can result in multiple offers and best sales price.
I’ll also make suggestions on any necessary repairs and updates that will help get you top dollar, such as painting, de-cluttering, rearranging furniture, and staging your house. Once your property is prepared for potential buyers to view it, I will hire a professional photographer for listing photos that will be displayed online and any print marketing.
In order to get your home full exposure in the market, I will implement a multi-level marketing plan aimed at promoting your property locally, regionally, and nationally.
While your home is listed, I will remain in constant contact with you and will be available for any questions you may have. Other services I provide during the listing period include:
- Provide feedback on all showings and open houses
- Update you on market changes in your area that may affect your property’s sale
- Make myself available to all potential buyers to answer questions
- Promptly present and review each offer with you
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms in partnership with you
My duties go beyond getting an offer on your property. Once we have an executed contract in place, I will ensure you get to the closing table as stress-free and easy as possible by doing the following:
- Manage contractual, title, and transaction details
- Negotiate repairs resulting from home inspection
- Assist in appraisal process by attending appraisal prepared with comparable sales and update list
- Ensure that mandatory items are signed, sealed, and delivered on closing day
- Assist you to arrange for a moving company and relocation agent, if needed
- Assist in your home buying process, if needed